Sunday, November 15, 2009

Mage-Elf ftw.

I keep telling myself "somehow it will all get done." And I'm sure somehow it will. Though in the past week I have avoided the video game I should be playing -- the one I'm writing a seminar paper on and with which I will be applying to a snazzy conference -- in order to play video games with badass sci fi stories.

Now I have an magic/lore/dragons/neverseeyourfriendsagain game.

I believe Luna shares in my shame by sitting on my shoulder while I play.

(Edit: And I was never aware cats could have "bad angles." My god she looks fat in that picture...)

2 comments:

  1. I just love that there is a game that you should be playing. Yay for academia.

    P.S. I love Luna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just what I needed at the end of the day. Perfection.

    ReplyDelete